Intimate and Elegant
At just 9 storeys, The Davies is a lesson in artful design on an intimate scale. The architecture provides a sense of substance that captures the play of natural light, across a colour palette of stone, wood, and glass. This pairs beautifully with the adjacent landscape of Robertson Davies Park.
The building, comprised of a limited number of suites, is thoughtfully positioned to capture views of the park, the treetops of Forest Hill, and some of Toronto’s most notable buildings beyond. Its contemporary profile blends into the established neighbourhood, and reaffirms the axiom that intelligent design can elevate lifestyle to new heights.
The Davies Building Features Are Second to None
- Each residence has direct-from-suite elevator access for the ultimate in privacy.
- Easy 9 minute walk to Summerhill Subway Station.
- Quick 10 minute commute to downtown Toronto.
- Artfully landscaped grounds by award-winning NAK Design Group
- Sophisticated lobby and amenity finishes selected by Lukas Design Interiors.