Many people would rather exercise outdoors or at home than in a gym. Doing your workouts at your place of residence affords a combination of privacy and convenience that you cannot enjoy in a gym.
When you live in a condominium, you will need to tailor your workout sessions to the room you have available. If you utilize the right kinds of equipment and accessories, you can create a setting that meets your exercise needs.
Top Choices for Working Out Indoors
Although you probably will not wish to devote an entire room to fitness equipment, you can certainly obtain various items to accomplish your fitness goals. The following are some of the best options for condo dwellers who seek to work out at home, while reserving the rest of their space to other activities:
- Resistance Bands: This accessory is lightweight and compact, but that does not mean it cannot help to deliver the muscle tone you desire. You can use these bands to tone your muscles, as well as to increase mobility after an injury.
- Balance Board: This is perfect for a small area. It may be easily stored in a closet or under a bed. You can utilize a balance board to achieve an impressive workout for your legs and core muscles.
- Stability Ball: You may have seen people at the office sitting on one of these at their desk. This type of sphere is useful for more than stability and balance, however. You can find a wealth of workouts online designed to make use of these balls as exercise equipment.
- Yoga Mat: If you want to do yoga in the comfort of your own home, all you need is a yoga mat. Simply lay it out on the floor and practice your favorite stretches. You can play one of a seemingly endless stream of yoga workout routines on your favorite device.
- Kettlebells: These offer a significant workout in a relatively short amount of time. They also consume very little space, making them an excellent choice when you live in a condominium. Kettlebells are usually less cumbersome than dumbbells.
- Foam Rollers: Rollers can be stored in a variety of places. Foam rollers provide much opportunity to stretch and tone different parts of your body.
- Mini-steppers: These do not consume much room, and they may be used to work your lower body. A mini-stepper can be placed out of sight in a closet between sessions.
Maximizing Your Space at The Davies
Life at The Davies has so much to offer, from artful interiors to outdoor amenities, spectacular views of the landscape, and the pulse of the cityscape. When you have access to the right equipment, you can easily find the room in your home to meet your fitness goals.
To learn more details about our condo project in Toronto, contact us at 647-360-9588 for an appointment. You may also register online for more information. Browse our floor plans to find the right fit for your household and lifestyle needs.