If you’re considering choosing a condo over a house, a list that lays out the benefits of condo living would likely help you make your decision easier. Just as there are reasons why you may want to live in a detached house, there are also many reasons that living in a condominium is a great option as well.
The Benefits of Condo Living
- Location: Condos are generally located closer to a lot of the places you go on an everyday basis. These include transit stops, malls, grocery stores, the gym, and more. This helps to make errands and getting to or from work much more convenient.
- Shorter Commute: Being in the city means being close too businesses. This means you’re nearby many workplaces resulting in a quicker and easier commute. Having some more time for yourself in the morning and at the end of the day is great and helps to reduce stress. Being able to take transit also eliminates the need for a car.
- Less Maintenance: There is less general maintenance and upkeep when you live in a condominium. The building staff take care of everything outside of your unit including tending to the hallway and lobby, cutting the grass, maintaining gardens, washing windows, and snow removal in the winter.
- Amenities: Condo buildings include a variety of amenities that you can enjoy. They make your life much more convenient as they save you from having to go out to experience the luxuries that are available right within your own building. These can include gyms, rooftop patios, lounge areas, and more.
- Safety: Most condo buildings have a great security system with lobby staff, security guards, cameras, and key codes or cards to get into the building. Because of this, you can feel safer and more confident knowing that your home and belongings are protected.
Enjoy Your New Life at The Davies Luxury Condos Toronto
If you’re looking for an upscale building with plenty of amenities, be sure to look at what The Davies has to offer. Each of our units are fully equipped with everything you need in your home. We also provide additional communal space for entertaining, relaxing, exercising, and more.
For more information on this exciting new condominium project in Toronto, contact The Davies at 647-360-9588 to book an appointment to meet with our sales team. You may also register online for more information, and browse our floor plans to discover which would best suit your household needs.